- Discussion Questions:
- What does the SARs experience tell you about the Singapore community a decade ago?[Point of View]
- Identify the values that guided the actions that were made in the welfare of others during the SARs experience. [Inferences]
- Why is it important for you to be concerned about and involved in the challenges Singapore faces? [Question at Issue]
- As an active and concerned member of the society, describe one way you can contribute to keeping the Singapore Spirit alive in times of peace and stability. [End View]
1. How does the article illustrate / represent part of the Singapore Story?
2. What feelings does my photo or story evoke in me, about being Singaporean or being a part of Singapore?