- In what ways have you shown appreciation for the customs and practices of others?
- In what ways have you shown respect for others from different racial and religious background?
Learn From It:
- Why do we need to be respectful in our interactions with others?
- Why is it important to know the significance of religious and cultural practices of people from different racial background?
- What did you learn from the lesson?
Do It Better:
- Suggest new opportunities you can explore to learn more about the customs, practices and religious beliefs of others.
- As a classmate/ CCA member/ student leader, reflect on how you can promote better inter-racial and inter-religious understanding in school.
- How will you apply these social situations that you might encounter in future?